Thursday, February 26, 2009

I think I broke my toe.

I was walking down the hallway when I had an unfortunately stubbing of the toe on the vacuum cleaning. THAT HURT! And now, a good two hours later, it STILL hurts and there's a bruise on the bottom of the toe. It's the baby toe on my left foot. Now, I have broken a toe before, same foot only the middle toe, from crashing my foot into a door when I was 8. In all honesty, there really isn't much to be done if the toe is broken but still, IT HURTS!

In other news, the countdown continues. We are still on for the 11th. My brother from Chicago is making plans to come up the Sunday before to get me. He figures this will give him a chance to see everyone else as well. I have only seen him one other time and it was a long time ago, just after my brother-in-law was killed. For years, we were told he wasn't really our half-brother but our step-brother. LONG STORY. But now, we know for sure he's our half-brother. Should be interesting. The whole next couple of weeks should be interesting and that's before I even get on the plane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully this will help keep the spam down and yet allow anyone who wants to comment to comment.