Tuesday, February 10, 2009

No baby yet...

...which is a good thing. They did give my sister a prescription for insomnia so that she can get some sleep as she's been having trouble going to sleep at night. They're also testing for some things as her husband has not been faithful and hasn't had the decency to well...ugh. So, she's at 34 weeks now and counting and we'll see when the little one will make her arrival but in the meantime we're preparing and we got Natalie's crib out of the locker today for my sister to use. Natalie wasn't too impressed. "That's MY crib!" she told my sister and I was kind of expecting that. Hopefully, she won't be TOO upset with it being set up for another baby.

I do wonder how she's going to react to the whole baby thing if the baby arrives while we're still here. She saw a baby at church on Saturday and was just fascinated by her. She kept touching her and telling me to touch her and I guess she told someone at church that she wants me to have a baby too! Yikes! I'm not ready for that! Dealing with three kids on a daily basis has me SO not wanting another baby right now, if EVER!

1 comment:

  1. I am holding out hope that tings will straighten up very, very soon. I know exactly what you mean by getting dragged into family drama and wanting to be far, far away. Oh, and tell that family 'friend' to stick it where the sun don't shine and to suck it.

    ReplyDelete

Hopefully this will help keep the spam down and yet allow anyone who wants to comment to comment.