Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Okay, I did it.

I reserved the tickets for Wednesday March 11th. I will be leaving at 8am from Chicago's O'Hare airport and arriving in Seoul, South Korea at 6:35 pm, Thursday, March 12th. I'm now very nervous about the whole thing. Still waiting for the actual e-tickets but this is the start. Whew. Now, I just have to get my taxes done, get my scrapbook done, finish packing, finish any shopping I still have to do, get my computer ready to go, etc... Something tells me the next two weeks are going to FLY, especially since it looks like my brother from Chicago is coming up the Sunday before to meet up with us and then take me back down with him and his family. So, lots going on and I'm nervous. I'll definitely be keeping everyone posted as I go along. If you are on Facebook, look for me as I'm on there too and tend to update somewhat on there. I also put all of Natalie's pictures on there for my friends and family to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully this will help keep the spam down and yet allow anyone who wants to comment to comment.