Sunday, February 22, 2009

No tickets yet...

Yesterday was WAY too rough of a day for me to focus on that and to top it off, Natalie woke up around 2am or so last night and threw up and now this morning, she has diarrhea so she has a full-blown stomach bug. It scared me a little last night though because she was REALLY shaking, I almost thought she was having a seizure. Unfortunately, that set of a series of events for my sister and now it looks like she is going to leave her husband. She's gotten sick of the fact that she can't even reach him when he's gone because the mistress won't let him have his cell phone on. He takes the ONE vehicle they have with and that completely leaves with her nothing. Between that and the fact that she couldn't reach ANYONE last night, that really kind of freaked her out because if she goes into labor, she has no one to depend on to take her to the hospital. So now, she wants me to stay until at least the 11th, if not until the baby is born. *sigh* My husband is NOT going to be happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully this will help keep the spam down and yet allow anyone who wants to comment to comment.