Monday, February 9, 2009

Waiting...yet again...

...this time to find out if my sister is going to be admitted to the hospital to have the baby. She's having some cramping and some bloody mucus so labor and delivery told her to come in. She's only 33, 34 weeks along. They're monitoring her and running some tests so hopefully we'll know soon. In the meantime, I'm here with the three kids and going nuts. Fortunately, my adopted dad's here so that helps because trying to cook chicken with ALL three of the kids running amuck was NOT a good thing. A candle was murdered in the living room, with screwdrivers. The girls were also climbing into the coffee table, on TOP of the computer tower I had on there, and jumping off of THAT onto the couch. Natalie was sent to bed. The other two are still up but I'm not one to try and discipline kids who are not mine. I have enough trouble with my own kid!

But for the moment, I'm still here and I'll be able to stay. It was the family friend who was insisting I leave like NOW to get her husband to move back in but the thing is, I just don't see how that can happen when he's still spending MOST of his time with his girlfriend and NOT his wife. But he's not against me staying here anyway, for the most part so that's good because right now, I just can't move again until we go to Korea. It does look like we're going to Korea though. John will be signing a contract for a school in Ilsan, South Korea which is near Seoul. It doesn't start until March 2nd though and he's done at this school as of Friday so I'm not sure how that all is going to turn out but hopefully everything will fall into place. I'm hoping. I'm really hoping. All the details are not in place yet, I'm learning more each time I talk to him and I talk to him tonight--hopefully, if I'm not at the hospital with my sister--so I should get more details. I just have to take it day by day, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully this will help keep the spam down and yet allow anyone who wants to comment to comment.