Saturday, February 21, 2009

My this time tomorrow night...

I will for sure have a date of departure. I'm getting the plane tickets after sundown. Kind of nervous about it. I'm shooting for either March 4th or March 11th and if neither are available for the price I can afford, I'll keep working my way backward or forward until I find a day that does work but Wednesday at this point seems to be the best option for a day to fly out. So yeah, stay tuned and I should know more hopefully within the next 24 hours.

In the meantime, we are preparing for our departure. I got the last of my things from my older sister's today. A lot of it I had to leave because I just didn't have the room for it in the truck and now, it's all here. There's a lot to do and I'm thinking I'm really going to have to start cutting down my internet time in order to get it done. But don't worry, I plan to keep everyone updated blog wise. Cafe Mom, however, may suffer a little.

Well, I should head to bed, I have church in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully this will help keep the spam down and yet allow anyone who wants to comment to comment.