Friday, September 26, 2008

I must be INSANE!

I have a rummage sale tomorrow, er, I mean later today. I think I have so far priced around 100 items and I'm NOWHERE near being done. But we need money and we need to get rid of stuff so a rummage sale it is. We'll probably end up having more than one though. Just hope people stop by.

In other news, I somehow managed to kill John's computer. No idea how exactly but Windows won't boot up. I'm not too distraught about it but I did have some files on there I would like to get off including some music. Otherwise, if worst came to worst and I had to just dump the computer, I think I would be okay with it. I would prefer though to get those few files off of it if possible. At least I got the pictures backed up! That I would have been upset about and was when the motherboard went about two years ago.

Well, I'm off to bed, gotta get up bright and early and prepare for a rummage sale. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully this will help keep the spam down and yet allow anyone who wants to comment to comment.