Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cold weather definitely seems to motivate me...

Dinner is in the oven; chicken, potatoes, baby carrots, with dumplings added for the last ten minutes of cooking. Banana bread is already baked, dishes are in the dishwasher washing, and I actually got my room cleaned today. I'm sure some of it is too that I'm avoiding going online to my groups. *sigh* Been finding that WAY too frustrating lately. I think I am going to be very glad to be out of this country because the way I see it, it's going to heck in a handbasket.

John's at work so it's just me and Natalie and Natalie fell asleep so I guess she won't be eating dinner after all. grr. It wasn't my intention for her to fall asleep but it happens, especially when she decides to go and nurse. My guess is she'll sleep until morning too. So, just doing a little writing while I wait for the chicken to finish cooking.

Tomorrow will be one of those jam packed days of excitement and adventure...well, not really. I have my audiologist appointment tomorrow which is an hour...yay. This is all in efforts to get a hearing aid for my right ear before we leave the country. Bleh. Twenty-seven years old and have to get a hearing aid for the OTHER ear. Lovely. The ONLY good thing about this is if I give it time for the prices to drop, I can MAYBE at some point get hearing aids for BOTH ears with Bluetooth technology. Right now though, the hearing aids run $2995 EACH. Um, can't swing almost $6000 right now. But someday, it would be quite nice to have a set of hearing aids that I can just hit a button and be able to listen to my MP3 play or make a call on my cell phone, without actually touching the device. Sounds good to me!

Timer went off. The chicken is done so I'll have to come back later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully this will help keep the spam down and yet allow anyone who wants to comment to comment.