Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Done with dinner, Natalie's in bed...

Not much else going on so I'll probably play my game a little bit and go to bed. I really should write to my mom and do a few other things (like about a year's worth of scrap booking, eh) but I could use some down time. Still have to pick up and make the bed before going to bed but that shouldn't take too long.

Still waiting for John to find a job. Both of the ones he was considering fell through. It's not so easy this time around for him to find something, mainly because he has me and Natalie both to consider and I want to be in a fairly good sized city. At the very least, it has to be on the sub line to Seoul, but it doesn't have to be in Seoul. I didn't even know this until recently but one of the first recruiters he checked out told him that trying to take us wouldn't even be a good idea! They wouldn't recruit for him! We have told management we're not staying another year so he had BETTER pull something off SOON! I don't like the fact that we may be in October and STILL not know where we are going. Unfortunately, it's entirely possible because that is how these people operate over there. Great. Just absolutely bloody GREAT! It's frustrating because EVERYTHING is on hold right now. I don't know what to do and I can't even really plan ahead! I have to WAIT. This is starting to feel like two years ago when we were looking for a place to live and hoping we can pull something off before the end of October. Ugh, the end of October again, what is UP with my birthday month?! At least the moving part shouldn't be quite as difficult, we're not supposed to be moving with anything! *sigh* I don't know, something I wonder if this is even going to work out. Somehow, I'll just have to hope it does. It did last time...barely...but I really didn't want to cut it so close again. All we can do though is hope it all works out for the best but at the same time, you better believe I'm going to be preparing for the worst!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully this will help keep the spam down and yet allow anyone who wants to comment to comment.