Saturday, October 25, 2008

Moving Day!

For me and Natalie anyway. We're waiting for a family friend to come up with a trailer, then we'll load stuff and hopefully go! John and Natalie are making a quick milk run and should hopefully be back soon. I'm hoping we won't be getting back to La Crosse too late but you never know especially when it comes to loading things up. I have been SO STRESSED OUT! I think Natalie is feeling a little out of it too as she keeps meowing instead of talking. She is excited about going to her cousin's house so I'm hoping she'll snap out of it soon.

Not much else going on, just trying to get a couple of things sold on Craig's List and a few things given away on Freecycle but I should probably go and get some more packing done. Bleh. Have I mentioned I HATE packing?

John will be staying behind to clean up and then will be out of here by the time the lease ends. Hopefully he'll know what the situation is with the visa and all that. The documents should have gotten to Korea by now so it's just a matter of time. I'm still hoping he'll be out of here by the 4th of November but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully this will help keep the spam down and yet allow anyone who wants to comment to comment.