Monday, October 20, 2008

Here we go again...

John is sending out documents to a director in South Korea. John did send her the information on the thing with the driving so hopefully having seen that, everything will be set to go because seriously, I will wig if another job falls through. As it is, things have already taken a detour as I will be staying with my older sister instead of my younger sister. My younger sister is angry with me because I questioned her getting back with a friend of hers who really isn't very good for my sister. She's a known thief and has stolen from me before and staying 1-2 months over there with my computer and a few nice rings really didn't have me feeling very secure about things. Not to mention, the whole thing didn't even make any sense. This girl was honest to goodness NASTY to my sister for MONTHS following their break up and now, they're best friends again when the break up was not even 9 months ago. I don't know, if someone was that nasty to me to the point of stalking me and threatening bodily harm and was acting so horribly I had to call the police on her, you better believe I would not be best friends with her a less than six months later. But, not only is this person my sister's best friend, my sister has actually turned on ME because I dared to question it. So, because of that, plans had to be changed including deciding that instead of storing things at her place, we will now get a storage locker. *sigh* Hopefully that won't be too expensive. It's just really frustrating because there really was not that much stuff I needed to store but I have no one else to leave it with so I really don't have a choice and these are things that have meaning to me so I'm not just going to give them away either.

So, that's pretty much has been what is going on right now, just doing what I can to prepare for my departure next week with Natalie. John will follow sometime around the 31st and hopefully, he'll fly out sometime around that time. First thing first, the documents have to go out, then there's the visa, and then he'll have the plane ticket. Soon, it should all be set and he'll be flying over and then it will all really hit home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully this will help keep the spam down and yet allow anyone who wants to comment to comment.