Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The computer works again!

Though to be honest, it's been working for more than a week now. I'm SO glad too and it didn't take much to fix it at all. I didn't even have to take it in. I hadn't been allowing Windows to update my computer in awhile due to the fact that one time when I had, my wi fi was disabled. Somehow, the updates got turned back on and I guess enough of them were loaded to take care of the virus problem. When I turned on the computer while talking to the tech person on the phone, a whole bunch of things started scrolling down the screen and the computer was looking for errors. When that was all done, my desktop loaded and I was no longer getting error messages about the virus. Only problem was my computer wasn't able to go online. The tech person was able to walk me through to fix that and it wasn't long before the computer was up and running again just as it was before. Whew! That was a huge relief for me. I did download and install an antivirus and I passcoded the computer so that not just anyone can get on it. I hate to have to do that but John's been going on it while I'm gone and not even bothering to ask me if he could and it was starting to really get to me. Sadly that's one of the many issues we have right now.

So the computer's working and spring is on the way so I thought I would change the template again. At least this one didn't take quite as much work as the last one. lol

1 comment:

  1. Really???? You passcode it from your husband? Who pays for computer and your internet? I hate to tell you but many of your problems MIGHT be solved if you would change your mind set and be more positive. Why do you have such problems with his religion? Enough to cause your "maritial problems"? Seems to me that is your excuse. Maybe you NEED to be in church with him. Do you konw how hard it is now days to find a husband who works and goes to church? Just remember all the things you are downing him for someone else will be GLAD to find in a spouce. I do wish you the best, but you definitely need some therapy.

    ReplyDelete

Hopefully this will help keep the spam down and yet allow anyone who wants to comment to comment.