Thursday, March 24, 2011

Getting just a tad tired of winter here...

I seem to remember a groundhog saying that spring was going to be early. So much for that! We did get our first spring thunderstorm early Tuesday morning and later Tuesday evening. This was followed the very next morning with--believe it or not--SNOW!!! Yes, we got about two inches of snow here following the almost two inches of rain we got the day before. And with the snow came the cold, lows around 15 degrees expected tonight with temperatures going lower each night through Sunday which is expected to be around 9 degrees. Really? I mean, it IS almost April for crying out loud! I'm getting sick of this! I swear, the older I get, the more I hate winter and the more I want to get out of Wisconsin for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully this will help keep the spam down and yet allow anyone who wants to comment to comment.