Monday, March 7, 2011

Posting from the library.

My computer which is my lifeline as that is the main source of social interaction for me (yes, I know, it's pathetic) is dead. While I was at the store on Friday, John went online on Internet Explorer (I usually use Fire Fox), clicked on a page, and my poor computer was hit. While it still turns on and goes to my desktop fine, I get hit with error message upon error message saying I have a virus and I'm unable to go online or even open a word document. So I'm at the library, catching up on things but only get an hour to use it. SO frustrating. I hate this and I was FURIOUS with John for going online without even asking me. He doesn't feel needs to and it's one more issue we have, his complete lack of respect towards my things. So, I will be taking the computer in tomorrow where I bought it over a year ago and hopefully it can be fixed. If not, I'll be in the market for a new computer. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully this will help keep the spam down and yet allow anyone who wants to comment to comment.