Thursday, March 5, 2009

So now, I'm waiting for my sister's in-laws to come and get me...

...and take me to the hospital. Hopefully I'll get there before the baby is born. She's now been induced to things are back on track as far as moving forward. Don't ask me why she got induced, I really don't understand it either. All I know is that they all got impatient with the water breaking and no contractions for a good six hours so rather than wait for the contractions to actually start, they induced. So, we'll see when the little one will make her appearance and hopefully I'll get some pictures!

I'm just kind of hoping that all of this baby stuff going on doesn't get Natalie into wanting me to have a baby because I really don't think I want anymore. Then again, it has been awhile since I've been around a newborn so we'll see what that ends up doing. It would be kind of funny if I ended up getting pregnant not long after arriving in Korea (though really, that's NOT the plan!).

Oh, and if you don't get any updates after this one, more than likely it will be because the internet was disconnected and I didn't get back home in time to update before that happened. Just to warn you all in advance and if that IS the case, more than likely you won't get an update from me until after I get to Chicago which won't be until Sunday. So consider this your potential cliff-hanger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully this will help keep the spam down and yet allow anyone who wants to comment to comment.