Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Packing...YUCK!

That is what I'm doing these days. Packing, packing, and yet even more packing. I just packed the two main suitcases but I'm sure I'll move things around from there to the extra one and back until I have it all just right. So far, it is mostly clothes which kind of scares me. I still have the rest of the stuff to pack. Yikes!

Because it is warming up, not as much of the winter stuff is going and more spring stuff is and trying to pack the winter stuff is NOT easy. It's bulky and big and it is NOT going into the totes all that easily. So I don't know what I'm going to do about that except to maybe buy another tote before the week is out.

I have Sunday to get this all done and that still includes finishing my scrapbook and transferring files from the computer to the laptop so I can FINALLY get that all ready and sell it to the person I have been planning to sell it to.

In the MEANTIME, my sister is working her way into labor. She went in this morning and was told she's in early labor so she could go at ANY TIME. So we've got ticking time bombs all over the place here.

Bleh, I need a nap.

Did I mention my sinuses are congested and I'm on my monthly? Fun times all around. *sigh* Better get back to work, the little one is out with her adopted granddad so I need to use the time wisely. I may not have internet as of Friday so we'll see what happens as far as me keeping everyone posted. The next time you hear from me, I might be in Chicago.

One week left before take off. Actually less than that when you consider the flight is at 8am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully this will help keep the spam down and yet allow anyone who wants to comment to comment.