Monday, March 9, 2009

Just 48 hours to go...

...well, give or take a few hours since I would have to be at the airport between 5 and 6am but yeah, flight leaves Wednesday morning so not too long from now. I'm starting to panic a little and I'm worried I'll forget something. I've already realized I've forgotten a few things in La Crosse including Natalie's spring jacket. grr. So, not sure what I'm going to do about that, probably have my sister ship it out to me. *sigh*

Anyway, I'm in Chicago now, staying with my brother and his wife and kids. Not sure what the plans are for the next couple of days but I know I do intend to finish up the little bit of packing that still needs to be done and be ready to take off. I'm still hoping the federal tax return gets in before then, I could use the money.

Not much else going on though right now, just getting ready to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully this will help keep the spam down and yet allow anyone who wants to comment to comment.