Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm beginning to think I'm going to be stuck here forever...

I've been informed that the person who is supposed to be taking me and Natalie to Chicago when we FINALLY get a flight out currently does not have a working vehicle to be able to do so. The van he normally drives has a non-working transmission. My older sister is using the car I brought here because the transmission in HER van died. Mind you, both of these vans have had the transmission replaced within the last two years. My younger sister is pretty much grounded to La Crosse as she'll be in her third trimester.

So, I had to send an email to John asking him to look at flights coming out of La Crosse which will mean paying more for tickets which will likely mean waiting for his NEXT check to get this done. If it wasn't for the holidays coming up, I'd send in all the paperwork that needs to be done anyway so that we don't have to go flying to Japan within a month of getting over there.

*sigh* I'm tired, I'm lonely, I miss my husband terribly and once again, we're out of propane which means no hot water, hot gas for cooking, and no gas for the dryer until I have no idea when. It is times like these that it is very hard for me to keep any bit of optimism going and the day to day living is just very hard. I'm trying to keep my spirits up but it is definitely not easy and I'm quickly running out of chocolate. Which has me thinking some hot chocolate would be nice before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully this will help keep the spam down and yet allow anyone who wants to comment to comment.