Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hard to believe John's been gone a month now...

On one hand, it feels like it has been longer and on the other, it feels like it hasn't been that long at all but this time a month ago, John would have been in the air close to two hours so if not over the ocean at that point, close to it. Strange how we'll be in a similar situation ourselves no more than a month from now. It's starting to hit and I'm starting to panic just a wee bit. There's going to be a point where I will be on an airplane with my three year old daughter (I'm figuring she'll be three by the time we leave since her birthday is oh 18 days away) and coming to a country I have never been to and sleeping on a bed that is totally unfamiliar to me. Just seems strange that this is all going to happen but then there have been a lot of things that have happened in my life where I have looked around and thought, "This is NOT happening to me." June 28, 2003 comes to mind as the big one. So there will definitely be moments of WHAT AM I DOING THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! but hopefully not too many. lol Just another adventure in the journey of life though I figure by the end of this, I'll have a few books to right. I mean, come on, if someone can pay Mylie Cyrus SEVEN figures for her biography and she's only 16, I should at least be able to get something for mine! lol I'll admit too, it would be nice to have some time for writing and maybe being in a new place will inspire me and maybe even bring a few more readers to my site. We'll see. Of course, I have considered making it a family effort too though I will admit, Natalie hasn't quite figured out how to put her thoughts to computer or even paper for that matter.

Ah well, I suppose I should head off to deal with the little one who is calling me and continue to figure out what will be going with us as there isn't much time to get everything ready before we depart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully this will help keep the spam down and yet allow anyone who wants to comment to comment.