Friday, October 7, 2011

Just realized that OCTOBER is the blog writing month.

Dang it. I'm never good with these things. I should be writing more. I would love to do NaNoWriMo next month. I need SOMETHING to focus on when everything else is going crazy around me. My husband is still planning to attend the Feast of Tabernacles in the Dells even though he STILL has yet to ask anyone to drive him and our five year old down. Currently, it's the Day of Atonement. He's to fast today, all day from sundown Friday until sundown Saturday. I have a hard time understanding these kinds of things but then, I have a hard time understand Christianity in general. Just seems like a lot of work for nothing, if you ask me.

Tuesday is my birthday. I turn 31. It's also my eighth wedding anniversary (don't ask me why I got married on my birthday; it seemed like a good idea at the time). My husband has Wednesday off in order to have time to get down to the Dells before sundown. He did not take Tuesday off and he's working three hours late on Monday. And in the meantime, he's somehow going to have to get everything ready to go before he leaves and he's not the most organized person in the world. He's also expecting to take our five year old with. I can't help but feel that I'm not even a priority for him. His religion is more important and I'm an afterthought, if even that. Just getting so tired of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully this will help keep the spam down and yet allow anyone who wants to comment to comment.