Thursday, October 7, 2010

Shouldn't have said anything.

The tickets were canceled; John and Natalie are not coming home. I don't know when they are or what they are going to do. The school coordinator is being a real witch because John wouldn't hand over his bank card. His pension is being put into that bank account and she would have had TOTAL access to a substantial amount of money! Way too easy for her to decide to just clean him out and sorry, no, after the crap he's been put through, we do NOT trust this woman to not just clean him out for various so called bills and things he owes (but would never see the paperwork on it, of course).

I'm depressed; I'm stressed; I'm worried. I'm unsure what to do and I feel so incredibly helpless. I could just kick myself for not bringing Natalie back when I had the chance. I should have because while John could maybe figure something out if he had to, with Natalie, that just really complicates things. They very well could end up not having any where to go at some point with no money or job prospects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully this will help keep the spam down and yet allow anyone who wants to comment to comment.