Saturday, December 31, 2011

As usual I've been neglecting my blog.

And since this is supposed to be the blog where I'm posting about the girls, that's kind of sad so one of my big resolutions this year is to focus more on this blog and make this the main blog I post on. It will mean a name change since it won't just be about the girls but about family life in general and other things. It will be a work in progress but I'm hoping that I'll get better at updates and pictures and all that good stuff. A lot has been going on which is to be expected with two girls and I know if I don't post and take pictures and things, things will happen that I will forget about later on. So that is my plan.

I will also be taking The Mom Pledge. You can find out what that is all about here. I want to be more positive about parenting and do what I can to be a better parent. It's not easy though and a good part of it will be figuring out what I need to do to better myself and feel better about myself because I think that is for me the biggest challenge, feeling good about myself and feeling confident and finding value in myself as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully this will help keep the spam down and yet allow anyone who wants to comment to comment.