Saturday, July 10, 2010

Should probably update!

No baby yet though I am now 39 weeks and so expecting this little bundle of joy to arrive any day now. Her sister was born 3 days past her due date so this one, we'll have to see. Could be anytime during this month.

Being away from John and Natalie has been a challenge. Things have not been going as planned over there and more and more I worry about their situation there. John ended up putting Natalie in daycare a month or so after I left and that has me feeling very helpless and very much like a bad mother for not trying harder to bring her back with me. She seems to be doing okay and she appears to be thriving and John has been taking her out and doing things with her but still, there's that guilt and that concern that if things do not improve financially, it's going to get very difficult to get her home. I do not want to be waiting until March and his contract ends before I see them again. That would not be acceptable to me AT ALL. So, hopefully something will work out and I'll get to see my big girl in person, not on a webcam.

Other than that, just spending my time getting ready for labor and ready for what will likely be a fight ahead. That's kind of how it is when you're trying to have a VBAC and a trial of labor against medical advice. But, I'm hoping that with the plans that are in place, I won't have to be at the hospital too long before the baby arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully this will help keep the spam down and yet allow anyone who wants to comment to comment.