Saturday, November 7, 2009

Today's the day!

It's after 2 in the morning and I'm trying to relax enough to go to bed for at least two hours. Yeah, that's not working out too well. I hate having pre-flight jitters, especially since I really do not sleep well on the plane, well at least the last time I flew which was the first time I flew. I'll be in the air less than 9 hours from now and man I really wish I had not looked at the clock because that SO did not help my nerves. I'm pretty much packed though, just need to shut down the computer and put it in the laptop bag. I have the documents I need and I'll just have a few things to throw into the bags tomorrow morning and then I should be pretty much set to go.

I got some pictures of the apartment tonight so I'll post those once I get all set up at my friend's house. Then you all can see just how much of a shoebox we live in!

Well, guess that's that. The next time anyone will hear from me online will likely be once I make it to Minneapolis. Ooh, that reminds me, I need to forward my flight information to my husband. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully this will help keep the spam down and yet allow anyone who wants to comment to comment.