Thursday, November 5, 2009

So much for that.

I was trying to do a blog entry ever day for the NaBloWriMo even though I hadn't actually signed up for it. Yeah, didn't last long, what I get for trying to do it the same month I'm going to fly home. There's a lot I'd like to blog about but I just do not have the time to actually sit down and write about it and naturally, if I am going to write about things that are important to me, I'd like to have a bit of time to do so. I can't even sit down and write my poor mom a letter! Less than 48 hours to go and I still have laundry to do (though nothing I'm taking with, thankfully, just the last of Natalie's summer clothes) which is taking twice as long to dry now that the weather has gotten cool, dark, and damp; packing to finish including figuring out how much I spent on all of the stuff I bought here that I'm taking back to the states with me; dinner and a movie since I'm hoping to watch The Time Traveler's Wife before I go (read the book, want to see the movie); and just getting all the last minute details figured out including how to get to the airport possibly on my own since Natalie tends to be such a pain in the behind about going out anywhere and it would just take less time and less stress to go alone (pity we can't get her a babysitter for the day).

So yeah, that is what is going on with me and now, I really should get off of the computer and get some things done because I need to take off after John gets home from work for Gangnam to see what time the movie's playing tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully this will help keep the spam down and yet allow anyone who wants to comment to comment.