Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Since last year, I had been trying to decide what to do about my daughter's blog. We were expecting our second child but had no idea if we would have a boy or a girl. I had thought of keeping the same blog for both but I had also thought of setting up a second blog either for both kids together or a separate one for the new little one. We found out we were having a girl so that made coming up with the blog title fairly easy and I knew I wanted to have one blog for both girls but just wasn't sure when to start it up. I therefore haven't done too much as far as blogging about Isabelle, my second daughter. I still blogged about Natalie on her blog though. She turned five last week and with the end of the year, the answer was clear, I would start a new blog for both of them on January first. New year, new blog, it made perfect sense to me.

So, this is a blog about my five year old daughter Natalie and her little sister, Isabelle who was born back in July. Hopefully I'll do a better job of keeping up with the various milestones and such than I did on Natalie's blog (though I didn't do too bad considering). I also hope to post various pictures as well as video of the two as time goes on. So, stay tuned and welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully this will help keep the spam down and yet allow anyone who wants to comment to comment.